Finlayson, Makia, Vallila, Reino & Aino, Sasta and Lexington form Manna & Co, which is a new Finnish house of textile brands. The goal of Manna's new organization is to bring together top experts in various fields who, in a modern open-minded and responsibility-sharing work environment, are able to accelerate the growth of our brands with a whole new force. Our DNA includes questioning the familiar, a culture of working together, and unpretentious discipline.
As a Category Management and Customer Insight Analyst, you are responsible for producing analytics and insight to support data-driven category management. In this way, you can, through your own work, influence the kind of products that Manna's product range includes, what materials we use and how we price our products.
You are part of Tiina's Category Management team, which is part of the LAB / Design function led by Totti. You work closely together and support your Assortment Management colleagues, Brand Directors and Key Account Managers.
You are responsible for e.g.
• Building and maintaining an analytics business model for Manna to support category management and selection management, for example, by defining how and where data is collected and where data is stored.
• Creating analysis models and visualizing them for use by various stakeholders.
• Monitor market data and industry development at the product group level and analyze the causes and consequences of the figures with category management.
• Analyze the sales and development of product categories in different channels.
• Monitor and analyze changes in consumer behavior, and help validate development opportunities in different product categories.
• Track price points for product categories and generate analysis of these.
To succeed in the position, you should have an appropriate university or university of applied sciences degree (business or technical) as well as previous experience as a category management analyst is seen as an advantage. In addition, we hope you have the courage to build something new and question what you are used to with a constructive and solution-focused approach. With your own expertise, you support the entire team and the realization of common goals.
Success in this position also requires:
• Multidisciplinary experience in the use of analytical techniques and statistics.
• Interest in numbers and consumer behavior.
• Good business understanding and customer-oriented attitude.
• Excel expertise and ability to utilize reporting and analysis tools.
• Good data presentation and visualization skills.
• Perception and understanding of wholes and influences.
• Enthusiasm to develop new and better ways to collect and analyze data and the ability to embed change and new operating models.
• Solution-focused attitude and active approach to work.
• Experience in ERP interfaces
You are also able to:
• Courage to build something new.
• Desire to constantly evolve.
• Dare to disagree, constructively.
In Manna, you will get involved in building a new player in the design industry with a strong vision for the future. We are a new organization whose every role is very important for the smooth running of the whole. For us, questioning what we are used to means a solution-oriented attitude and the courage to express our own opinions constructively and to take action if you notice something to be developed. We can easily see the result of our own work, and you can make a strong contribution to the formation of Manna's new organization, to the development of your own job description and thus to our entire operations. We trust that you are the best expert in your work and have the ability to make your skills visible.
Send your application as soon as possible or no later than 31.7.2022.
Further information from Tiina (Manna Head of Category Management) Mon June 27th 14-16, Tue June 28th 14-15 or Wed June 29th 15-17 tel. +358 40 5549562.